- You are responsible for cleaning. Your booking should include enough time to clean the reserved area by the end of your reservation. Please keep in mind you will have access to setup/clean-up during open hours only.
- While the pavilion is free to reserve, please remember there is a $5 non-member guest fee in place. Please make sure to pay for your guest fees online in advance of your party.
- Please keep in mind that the availability of party guards is limited. If you’re reserving a pavilion for a party with under 10 total guests it should be less of a strain during opening hours. If you will have over 10 swimming guests, you are responsible for coordinating with Dynamo to book and pay for a party guard for the duration of your event. Booking information for party guards can be found here, and we ask that you follow all of their requirements that they have in place.
- Remember reservations are tentative until confirmed with a board member.
- If your plans change, please remember to cancel your reservation.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this.
Prepaid Guest Passes
Purchase a pack of guest passes and we'll load them into your account.Sign in to purchase